The core business and credo of Nexis Fibers is to create the next generation of industrial yarns. Nexis Fibers has been a leading industry player for over a century, remaining at the forefront of innovation, anticipating and adapting to change and staying close to its customers.
Nexis Fibers bases its development on continuous innovation, optimization of its industrial assets, an efficient supply chain and flawless support services. This results in a competitive and sustainable offer. To achieve its goals, Nexis Fibers has the full backing of its shareholders, constructive agreements with suppliers and a dedicated staff.
But above all, Nexis Fibers believes that the key to the future lies in its close relationships with its clients. This means knowing each of its customers’ markets, listening to their expectations and anticipating on their needs.
NexisFibers is developing tomorrow’s products, based on a century of know-how in yarn and polymer manufacturing and processing, in order to serve high demanding applications in automotive, aquaculture, safety, building, and leisure sectors.
- Super High Tenacity Polyamide 6 and 6.6 yarns from 940 dtex to 2800 dtex
- High Tenacity and Super High Tenacity Polyamide 6.6 fine counts yarns from 110 dtex to 700 dtex
- Spun-dyed Polyamide 6 yarns in over 25 standard colors
- Low or high shrinkage Polyamide yarns
- Low or ultra high elongation Polyamide yarns
- New twisting capabilities, air-jet texturing
- Specialty Polymers Polyamide 6.10, 6.12 and customizable post-condensation of your Polyamide 6.6 polymers